Sunday, January 24, 2016

Week One Update

Week One: 

So yes we've made it past the first week and you know what I feel pretty good! Has it been easy...ummm no not at all but am i sticking to it of course! In the one week since I've gone water only plus keeping count of calories, low carb and cooking at home (which I'm loving by the way!) I've been able to drop 6lbs! Sure it may be water weight for now cause thats what always come off first but 6lbs is 6lbs none the less. 

Im realizing more than ever its all about choices and what I have to be sure to do is make the right choices. So when were out grabbing lunch it means that instead of enjoying that burger, fries and coke, I'm choosing the salad with dressing on the side. When I'm needing something sweet at the end of the day its no longer that bar of milk chocolate with hazelnuts its a bowl of fruit. I am in charge of my choices and its really something that I can control and the fact that I'm learning how to make better choice for myself and my family is pretty amazing. Its also because of these better choices that I'm seeing these changes and if I'm completely honest I'm liking what I'm seeing and even more what I'm feeling. 

So heres to a fresh start as we begin week 2. We got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment