Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2016 Lets Do This!

Happy New Year!!! 

I don't know about you but I always look at January 1st as chance to start fresh. It's a clean slate and as I'm sure most of you have already laid out your resolutions and goals for the year so have I. 


So heres a list of what I hope for this year:

  • I have decided to make it my year of simplifying my life, getting back to the basics.
  • I want to DE-CLUTTER THE WHOLE HOUSE!!
  • I want to be happier this year.
  • More patient. 
  • I want to worry less and enjoy life more.
  •  I want to bring my focus back on making christ my true center. 
  • I want to try new things, learn new crafts, and continue to come up with yummy recipes 
  • I want tot make more memories with old friends and new.
  • This year i want to read through the entire bible and understand it in ways I haven't before, for god to speak to me through his word this year in ways that I've needed now more than ever.
  • I want this year to be one where I grow as a mom, wife, daughter, friend.
  • I just really am hoping for 2016 to be a happy year. 

I'm super excited to share this year for you! and as listed my goals for this year and laid out a game plan for what I would love to accomplish for this year I pray that your year is a great one! So lets make 2016 our year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment