Thursday, November 5, 2015

Thankful Thursday: Week One

I have so much to be thankful for its hard to find a place to start. Where I want to start is first with how thankful I am to have a God who loves me and calls me his own. His love is truly unconditional and beyond measure. Through his love I am forgiven and I am saved. I am thankful that he has given me the chance to see his glories everyday, I am so in awe over the daily reminders that he is with me, guiding me and never leaving my side. 

How great is it that we have a God who loves us even in our darkest moments, who chose to make the greatest sacrifice for me and you, so that we can have salvation spent with him. I have a God who hears prayers and blesses us in the most beautiful ways.

I am so grateful for the blessings he has given me and those which I am still praying for daily because its in those moments when those blessings come that his glory is shown, and I will continue to believe in my God for all my days, I will forever thank him and sing his praises because I have a God that is good, I have a God who loves me beyond compare and i have a God who is by my side.



 I am thankful that God has heard not only my prayers but everyones prayers for mom.She is home and doing well and theres really no place like home. I am so thankful for her and those words will never be enough. I love my mom. She is my best friend, my inspiration, my supporter, she is the most amazing mom I could have ever imagined being blessed with.


My mom is my best friend. She's the first person I call after work, the first person (after moe) that I want to share good news with. She reminds me that I am strong and through Gods help I can make it through every trial and because I have God on my side everything will always turn out ok, that there is nothing to fear. She inspires me to be better, stronger, and to be just trust Gods will. I am so grateful for all the sacrifices she made for us kids just so that we can have the amazing lives we had growing up. She's the greatest Buni in the world. Logan loves her beyond words, i can't even begin to explain to you how happy he gets to just hear that he's going to Bunis house let alone when he hears that he'll be sleeping over at Bunis! 


 Her strength is unbelievable even through the deepest valleys we've gone through she has remained strong. She has never once let her faith weaken. Even through a heart attack followed by even more complications and now with the diagnosis of cancer she is still praising God and completely trusting him during this time. She has always been such an example of what it means to truly have faith and trust God through everything. She's is brave, she is beautiful, she is strong, and she truly is a woman of God. I love her more than I can explain and I am so thankful to her have her be MY MOM. 




No comments:

Post a Comment