Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Tasty Pumpkin Bread

Ok I'm obsessed with Buzzfeed's Tasty Page! I mean not only do their tutorials make me wanna jump up and make whatever it is they're making but their recipes are super easy and above all super TASTY!!

Since I'm not a baker at all...I just was never able to get it right....cakes would fall flat (literally deflate), chocolate would burn, cookies never come out chewy, brownies burnt, and well the only thing I was ever able to master was the "no bake" desserts. So when i started following the Tasty Feed I decided it was time to put my fears aside (something I've been doing a lot of lately) and give sweets another try. 

So far we're 3 for 3! 

With thanksgiving tomorrow I was excited to see a pumpkin bread posted on their feed this morning! Since moe orders a pumpkin loaf every time he's at Starbucks I thought this be perfect and if its a hit then I'll make it again. I watched the quick 30 second video and went out and picked up the ingredients it required a whopping TWO ingredients (cue in the skepticism): a box of spice cake and a can of pumpkin! got home mixed them together filled them in to a loaf pan and in the oven it went. An hour later and BAM pumpkin bread! I let it cool then frosted it with buttercream frosting and I kid you not I have to hide this thing because Moe would have ate all of it! IT WAS SO GOOD! I mean you can't go wrong, its quick, its easy, its perfect with a cup of coffee! 



So thank you Buzzfeed you've got me baking again! 

Ingredients: 
One Box of Spice Cake
One can of Pumpkin

How To:
Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees
Mix Both ingredents well 
Bake for 55-60 minutes
Let cool and frost if you'd like 


No comments:

Post a Comment