Saturday, October 10, 2015

I first want to say
 Hi & Welcome to my blog! 


This project has been on my mind and heart for a long time now and I finally decided to build up the courage and put my thoughts to paper and share with you the things I love most. 



Now here's a little bit about me: 


My name's Emily Corrine Sopt

30 is coming up quickly (so weird to write that out)
I'm the oldest of 3
I am married to my high school sweetheart: his names moe & he's pretty awesome
I am a mom to logan: my greatest blessing
I have 17 sister-in-laws (yes you read that right my husband is the 17th child out of 19)
I am a working mom
I'm a planner junkie
Don't even get me started on party planning 
I love to craft, cook, and make our home a home
Christmas is my favorite
I am a Christian and i am not ashamed of that because through God's grace i am saved 







Our life is most definitely one filled with love, adventure, and family. I hope to be able to share with you my thoughts, happenings in our lives, fun things that I have found to do with your little ones in this awesome city we live in, yummy recipes, and a whole lot more. Life is messy, its beautiful and fun but above life is blessing.



photo credits: ohsolovelyphotography https://www.facebook.com/oh.so.lovely.photo?fref=nf
So here we go....Welcome to The Sopt Home!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment