Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I cannot believe that we are just 4 days away from November! Where has this year gone? 

Before we start sprinting into the New Year let’s take some time to actually sit and reflect with thankful hearts the year we’ve had.  November in my opinion is month literally focused on Thanksgiving (although everywhere you look it seems like we’re getting ready for Christmas) and Thanksgiving is one of my most favorite holidays. I look forward to the big family dinner, gathering with everyone and being able to celebrate a great year while looking back at how God has blessed us. 

Although thanksgiving is just one day a year I feel like this year I want to do something a bit more special. I’d like to start a series where each Thursday becomes “Thankful Thursdays”. What I’ll be doing is each Thursday I’ll post on a few things that I’m most thankful for from this past year. 

I’m hoping this will also inspire you to also take some extra time out of your day or week just to think about how God has blessed you this year. 


Psalm 95:2

Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving;

let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise

-Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment